| Baker Ingram - About Us
We have an established reputation for technically excellent, highly responsive, team-oriented engineering services. Maintaining a focus on the goals of our clients has allowed us to be recognized as dedicated and valued members of the project design team.
Baker, Ingram & Associates is practiced in the use of a full-range of structural materials, building systems and technology. Using practical and innovative solutions, we routinely provide architecturally sensitive, and cost-effective structural engineering system designs for our clients.
Baker, Ingram & Associates specializes in structural engineering of buildings and facilities—both new and old—including universities, elementary and secondary schools, hospitals, laboratories, churches, office and retail facilities, institutions, industrial plants, historic buildings and waterfront facilities.
Our scope of services includes:
- Revit® Building Information Modeling
- Field surveys, building diagnostics and analysis
- Investigation of existing conditions
- Coordination for sampling and testing of materials required for structural evaluation
- Preparation of engineering reports
- Schematic, design development and final engineering services
- Preparation of construction documents, including drawings and technical specifications
- Estimation of construction cost
- On-site review during construction
- Masonry Consulting Services
Baker, Ingram & Associates is a regional firm, serving its clients through local offices that provide complete, high quality structural engineering solutions. Baker, Ingram & Associates combines the resources of a regional organization with the close, personal attention of a small owner-operated firm. Through the use of computer file transfer, each office serves the needs of individual clients by engaging the total qualifications and experience of the firm.